- G-Dragon (BB Final in Seoul, Jan 2014): It will be this summer. Summer is not that far. We will come back with a new album made by the complete team of BIGBANG, which you like. Please wait for us just a little more.
- YG (late January): I’m thinking about BIGBANG’s comeback with a regular album in this summer. I think it will be in July or August.
- T.O.P (June): I believe in the second half of this year.
- G-Dragon (late July): I'm working hard on it. I don't know when it will be out too, but please wait a little more, then we will see you with a good album.
- VIPs: *combined feeling of understanding, anger, and sobbing*
I have a million things to talk to you about. A million things we have to talk about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning.
My life ended when I was 20. Since then it’s been merely a series of endless reminiscences, a dark, winding corridor leading nowhere. Nevertheless, I had to live it, surviving each empty day, seeing each day off still empty. During those days I made a lot of mistakes. No, that’s not correct — sometimes I feel that all I did was make mistakes. It felt as though I was living at the bottom of a deep well, completely shut up inside myside, cursing my fate, hating everything outside. Occasionally I ventured outside myself, putting on a good show of being alive. Accepting whatever came along, numbly slipping through life.
— Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore (via millionen)
Posted July 20, 2014 at 6:04am